Thursday, June 18, 2009

Much more coming soon...please be patient jewelry lovers xxx

This site is being designed for all that beloved and beautiful vintage jewelry that I have had the joy of collecting threw out my many years, with an emphasis on rhinestones , a girls best freind who cant afford diamonds like our beloved Monroe sings in one of my all time favoirte performances.

Another favorite jewelry, of it the Creator of this blog, is the plastics of the 1950's and no... not the traditional Bakelite that has become so collectible, but I prefer GLITTER LUCITE! Have you heard of it? It is fun funky and fabulous. Yes it has glitter in It, can it get better than that.

I shall try to educate you all about the vast differences of quality vintage and direct you t useful sites that I have found valuable.

Thank you for your Patience.

much of the jewelry that I will have avail be will be presented here in a slide show fashion and if anything caches your eye...just hop on over to Esty.com link where you can find my treasures for sale.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty pins!